EASY TO RIDE.
EASY TO LIVE WITH.
- Up to 10,000 km+ maintenance-free.
- Smooth and comfortable riding experience.
- Cleaner & Quieter & Long-lasting.
- 1:13 high reduction ratio rear hub motor, smooth power output.
- 36V 250W, EU Road Legal.
- Built-in gear reduction transmission ensures quick-start and consumes less battery power.
- 100 km max long range on a single charge.
- 432Wh (12Ah, 36V), integrated lithium-ion battery.
- 4-4.5 hours charging time .
A model of true craftsmanship
U4 consisting of only 3 tubes, drove away complexity at every turn.
- Craftsmanship - Durability from inside out.
- 7,000 series Aircraft-grade aluminum material instead of traditional 6,000 series, enables sturdy and minimalist frame design.
- Minimalist Design - Every detail counts.
- 0 sharp edge, angular-free/ rounded design applies to every part of the bike, with no sharp edges. (no sharp edges = safety).
Unique frame design
- Aircraft-grade 7000 series alluminium material ensures great strength.
- Eliminating lots of welding points through unique design ensures high-efficiency production.
- Unisex design.
- Minimalist frame design, greatly reduces the consumption of alluminium material.
(Tensile strength of 7000 series: 400mpa; Traditional 6061 material: 220mpa after T6 heat treatment.)
- Maintenance-free wheel (no spoke-tension adjustment needed).
- Good shock absorbing performance.
- Die-cast Tru magnesium wheel, great reliability (produced by automotive industry supplier).
- Fine and closely woven.
- Enhance the coefficient of friction between tires and road surface, reduces the vibrations and squirm out of the way.
- Built-in LCD display, everything you need to see at a glance.
- Hidden brake cables design, neat and safer.
- Maximum finger & palm position for a better control feel.
- Ergonomic design for a safer & quicker brake interaction.
- Hides right beneath the fully sealed tube, never get scratched or muck up your ankle or pants’ leg, for a clean & trouble-free riding experience.
1. Total height: 103.5cm
2. Total length: 178cm
3. Wheelbase: 108.2cm
4. Handlebar width: 67cm
5. Top tube horizontal: 56.3cm
6. Reach: 39.9cm
7. Head tube: 41.6cm
8. Stack: 57.4 cm
9. Seat tube: 48cm
10. Chainstay: 45.6cm
11. Wheel Diameter: 69.8cm
120KG (luggage included)
- 1. Frame
Aircraft-grade 7000 series aluminum
- 2. Drivetrain
Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- 3. SmartHON™
Smooth and responsive riding system
- 4. Riding modes
Eco, City, Sport
- 5. Motor
High reduction ratio 1:13, smooth power output·36V 250W rear hub motor
- 6. Battery
Integrated lithium-ion 432Wh
- 7. Charging
4 - 4.5 hours
- 8. Display
Handlebar integrated LCD screen
- 9. Smartphone App
Honbike App (connected by built-in Bluetooth®)
- 10. Assist speed
- 11. Range
- 12. Saddle
Comfort urban riding style
- 13. Tyre
27.5" * 2.0
- 14. Wheelset
One-piece Tru magnesium die cast
- 15. Brake
- 16. Light
F: LED R: LED
- 17. IP rating
IPX6 Highly water-resistant
- 18. Dimension
- 19. Rider's height
1.6 - 1.9m
- 20. Approximate weight
- 21. Maximum rider weight
120kg, including luggage
Free Shipping EU & UK
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
PayPal in 6 (for all)
Klarna Slice It (6-36 for DE)
Klarna BNPL (for DE)
What’s the top speed of Honbike U4?25km/h. (road legal).
What’s the max range of Honbike U4?100km or 52 miles on a single charge.
Is the battery removable?No, the U4 equipped with a 432 Wh frame-integrated battery delivers a maximum range of 100km on a single charge.
What’s the maximum payload of Honbike U4?The max payload is 120KG (luggage included)
What’s the waterproof rating of Honbike U4?IPX6 highly water resistance. Honbike U4 takes water-resistance to a whole new level. From riding through light rain and cycling through puddles to cleaning your Honbike with a hose, we’ve made sure your Honbike is built for any weather.
What’s the weight of the Honbike U4?20kg. The sleek frame of U4 is ultra-lightweight, yet rigid, thanks to the use of 7000 series aircraft-grade aluminum instead of the more common 6000 series aluminum we see in most bicycles.
Where do we ship to?Please check here for more information.
Where can I find frame number?The frame number of HONBIKE U4 can be found on the frame. It consists of 15 digits. You can also find it on the back of your owner's manual.